21 April, 2010

Confessions

I love Food Network.
I didn't get much sleep last night.
I'm relaxing and don't really feel too guilty about it.
I am leaving one week from today for Louisville.
I don't yet have a hat for the Oaks.
Lack of sleep caused me to be annoyed more by my kids than anything else today.
I feel badly about that.
I am drinking a beer.
I prefer wine.
I had too much to drink last Friday night.
I loved it.
I paid for it.
I need to drink more water.
I hope to get a shower tomorrow.
I am sick of Blago.
I have spring fever.
I need work clothes.
I could use the money to get them.
I want pets again.
I am dog sitting.
I drank a lot of coffee today.
My kids are beautiful.
I'm comfy.
I'm tired.
Tomorrow is Earth Day.
I have nothing planned.
Does having the kids pick weeds, I mean dandelions, count as an Earth Day activity?
I have a lot to do this weekend.
I need to go to bed.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment