14 April, 2010

Confessions

I let my daughter dress herself.
I serve Mac and Cheese by itself pretty often.
I don't like shopping.
I feel guilty for working.
I yell.
I love red wine.
I hate vegetables.
I love to use my grill.
I let my kids jump on my bed.
I haven't started potty training my son.
I'm a tomboy.
I am a creature of habit.
I listen to WXRT.
I miss my mom.
I miss my grandparents.
I hope I'm a good mom.
I love my house.
I don't like the color pink.
I don't like iPods.
I watch news every day.
I worry about money.
I don't care about Tiger Woods.
I'm a Cub fan.
I sing in my car.  With the windows down.
I can't get enough Diet Coke.
I drink coffee.
I still listen to cassette tapes in my car.
I have lots of CD's and haven't put them all on an iPod.
I am a Gleek.
I am tired.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. It's no wonder I enjoy your blog so much. I haven't started potty training my son. I can't get enough coffee. I yell. I don't even own an IPOD or a smartphone. I am a Cub fan. I hope I'm a good mom. I feel guilty for working. I worry about money. But you left one thing out: You inspire other moms. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Robin! Great minds think alike, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Lara. That really means a lot. I am glad to have found you in the blogsphere. I'm glad to be able to provide more than just words on a screen. You're an awesome mom, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete