26 June, 2010

Swimming lessons

The kids are doing great in swimming lessons.

Ethel is the oldest in her class (from what we've been able to figure), and is pretty good!  She isn't as hesitant as I expected her to be.  Today I saw her volunteer to be a leader in a game they played.  Very cool.


Fred loves the water.  Wait, that's not exactly right.  He LOVES the water. :)  Today they added little boards to help the kids kick and float.  I think he likes jumping in (into someone's arms, of course) the best, though.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I love the pix
    Your kiddos are SOOO beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely look like they know what they're doing. I wonder where the 2024 Olympics will be held...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anywhere where my kiddos can take lessons (and I didn't ask around soon enough to find out.) I think it's great that they're enjoying it and can't wait until my kiddos start lessons!

    ReplyDelete