27 February, 2010

A little sunshine for your day!

I started this blog in January having no idea what I was doing.  I thought I'd keep track of the madness in my mind, share some family stuff with my mom far away, and write about the ins and outs of this and that. 

Who'd have thunk that less than two months later I would receive a little sunshine from another reader who stopped in here and enjoyed what they were reading!  Really, an award for me?  Well, that's just what I received this morning, from Kathy at Real mom. Real life.  I am so flattered!

Wouldn't you love to spread a little sunshine in the life of another blogger?  Go ahead, give it a shot!  Here's all you need to do!

Please pass it on!
  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post (right click and save),
  • Pass the award on to 12 bloggers,
  • Link the nominees within your post,
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
It doesn't have to be 12, you can send it to 4, or 8, or 10, as long as you pass it on and spread some sunshine.  Here is who I'm passing on a little sunshine to, in no particular order:


Chicken Counting 
Floortime Lite Mama
LazyCatSleeps
Life in HD
Mamain pajamas
Me and Mine
Shoes, Art & Motherhood
One Stop Boy Shop

Enjoy your sunshine, everyone!

4 comments: