11 January, 2011

Kindergarten (and PTO) Chronicles, 13 December

So I was talking to my friends when I visited them Saturday night. He, D, is on the school board in their area. I mentioned some of the things about our school, {small} PTO, high turnover in administrators, etc, and he suggested getting involved with the school board. Hm, I hadn't thought of that. By the end of our conversation, he had me considering running for a position on the school board. I might actually consider it!

So I'm going to look up the Board, see who is on it, etc, and possibly start writing to the superintendent about the school. I think our new principal is awesome, and I really hope he stays. He needs a good foundation, though, upon which to make the sweeping changes he's trying to make to get the school back on its feet, and I wouldn't mind being a part of that.

So, my research begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment