07 January, 2011

Kindergarten Chronicles, 7 September

Mommy continues to be up to par with this school thing. Yeah!

Mrs. P put a note in the folder last week asking for stamped, addressed envelopes for a card making/sending project the kids are doing. She said it was a hit last year. The kids will make a greeting card and send it to grandparents/whomever we choose. I actually remembered to address and stamp three envelopes this morning; one for my mom, one for my uncle, and one for Daddy's aunt. I know they'll love to get something like this.

This morning, I also remembered to put lunch money in her folder for her account. We remembered to read this weekend, but I didn't remember the reading log each night. I filled in what I remembered last night.

Ethel picked out her outfits last night and was really enthusiastic. She picked all dresses basically. She never does that, I thought it was cute.

I've narrowed down her best bed time, and it's lights out by 7:30PM. Anything later than that and she's a basket case by 7:45.

Looking forward to hearing how her day is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment